Brahmastra Telugu Review | Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt | Ayan Mukerjee | Bollywood Movies |

Admin
1

Brahmastra Movie Review

Cast:- Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna Akkineni, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Mouni Roy 
Written and Directed :- Ayan Mukerji 
Music :- Pritam
Producers:- Hiroo Yash Johar, Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor, Ayan Mukerji, Apoorva Mehta, Namit Malhotra and Marijke Desouza under the banners Fox Star Studios, Dharma Productions, Prime Focus and Starlight Pictures. Presented by SS Rajamouli.


Hello All... Welcome... 
Here is our non-spoiler review of the film Brahmastra directed my Ayaan Mukharjee.

After watching the movie First Things First Things First, I have to tell you my experience is OK. Decent 2nd after a mediocre first half. Did it reach my expectations..I don't have high expectations. I thought the teaser and the trailer were decent. But when a talented director like Mukherjee, who has made good films like Wake Up Side, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, spent 10 years on this trilogy, I was at least engaging without getting bored as expected.

Our Rating -  5/10


Comment your opinion on this movie 

Post a Comment

1Comments
Post a Comment